What is Twitter?
Twitter is a social networking site. It is known as a microblogging site where you can type a maximum of 140 characters per post. You follow people and read what they are doing and they can follow you back. It’s basically a way of knowing a person’s status at all times (as you can even use your cell phone to post). Each post is known as a tweet. You can also customize your profile page to reflect you or your company. There are also many twitter applications to enhance your experience. Since Twitter is gaining popularity very quickly, I can assure you that internet marketing with Twitter will reap huge financial rewards.
So, what can you do to maximize your internet marketing with Twitter?
1. Setup your profile to brand you and your company. Make it unique.
2. Make sure the site you want to send traffic to is listed in your profile.
3. Find people that are associated with your niche and follow them. Most of them will follow you back.
4. Post value and never SPAM.
5. Post frequently and get involved, reply to others.
6. Do not “push” your business, but add value and help others. Business will follow.
7. Grow your following consistently.
With these tips above, I guarantee you will succeed with internet marketing with Twitter. As your following grows and you stay active, so will your business. You will make so many contacts, you won’t know what to do with them. So, what are you waiting for? Setup your Twitter account and start marketing your business.