Immediate follow-up is a important key part of building a very successful networking base in business, person arenas. Developing a highly effective follow-up system ushers in many different relationships you start to form in no time. Relationships help you along the way and gives a better overall ratio when sealing the deal.
Increasing your pipeline can happen multiple ways whether business cards, networking events, seminars etc. basically any social gathering is a opportunity. Studies have shown if you don’t respond to those contacts, business cards you’ve gathered within 3 days maxinum you may have lost a potential lead.
Organization is extreme helpful:
- Keep track of “ALL” names, email addresses, contact numbers
- Write down the topic of conversation so you can refer back later
- Remember the date, time frame, event you meet the person
- Take immediate action to develop a spread sheet with “ALL” the information
- Take time to verbally communicate before sending e-blast, text message or having someone call for you(personal is better)
- Listen for key areas that you may can help, assist, give input